Promote the 2017 Dream Home Lottery through engaging and informative content that would encourage people to buy tickets and support the local community.
What Did We Do?
I served as both the Account Manager and the Content Marketing Specialist on this account. I managed both the client’s expectations, as well as the overall content strategy for the whole campaign which went on for roughly two months. So, what did I come up with?
Strategy: Showcase Dream Home sponsors and recipients all while getting the key messages of the Dream Home campaign across to the audience.
- Making The Community A Better Place: The Schizophrenia Society of Alberta
- Our Early Bird Draw Partnership: Marival Residences Luxury Resort and Janice Resch
- How To Give Back (And Receive) In The Red Deer Community This Christmas
- Sponsor Spotlight: Interview With Carpet One
- The 2017 Dream Home Wrap Up
Once published, the blogs were strategically distributed on all of the Red Deer Kinsmen social media platforms (i.e. Facebook, Instagram and Twitter).
I created all of the graphics used in this campaign to promote ticket sales, as well as upcoming deadlines.
I created all of the content for Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. Facebook was where our biggest audience was, and my mission was to promote the 2017 Dream Home, all while tying into the local community, and supporting the local community.
- 380+ Facebook likes in total across all posts related to the Dream Home campaign.
- 20+ shares on Facebook across all posts related to the Dream Home campaign.
- Reach of over 10,000 in total on Facebook through strategic advertising.